Author Topic: jameco one piece toilet  (Read 7083 times)

scarlott

• View Profile
jameco one piece toilet
« on: August 01, 2013, 08:33:54 PM »
I have a one piece Jameco toilet that needs a flapper replacement on the jameco you just twist off the cone under flapper and replace the rubber disc. my problem is jameco is out of business, and no one seems to know if any parts are to be found. I live in a rural area and have been to every pluming supply and hardware store in a 30 mile radius with no luck. I may be looking for part under wrong name but took entire flush assy with me and no one could help. also have looked everywhere online any Ideas are welcomed.  Thanks. :D

Plumbing Help Forum

jameco one piece toilet
« on: August 01, 2013, 08:33:54 PM »

scarlott

• View Profile
Re: jameco one piece toilet
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 03:14:53 PM »
as a footnote I did find a part Number on the flush Assembly R&T A2101 which comes back as a Glacier bay toilet flush valve. of course home desperate is the owner of that brand and is of no help since even though I have a part number for the assembly I have no model number for a glacier bay toilet so they can look it up. looks Like I may have to use one of the repair kits that glues on a new seat on flush valve the uses a standard flapper.
this seal is 1.25 inside and 2.75 outside dia.

scarlott

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 04:53:42 PM »
as a footnote I did find a part Number on the flush Assembly R&T A2101 which comes back as a Glacier bay toilet flush valve. of course home desperate is the owner of that brand and is of no help since even though I have a part number for the assembly I have no model number for a glacier bay toilet so they can look it up. looks Like I may have to use one of the repair kits that glues on a new seat on flush valve the uses a standard flapper.
this seal is 1.25 inside and 2.75 outside dia.
after doing a lot of searching on the web I may have found a good solution instead of re-facing the flush valve seat I think I will try and replace the whole unit Flapper base and all Mansfield model 204 flush valve looks like it will bolt up as a perfect fit will let you know  when I get a reply from the supply warehouse.

scarlott

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 12:00:51 AM »
Mansfield 204 1/4 inch to large looks like it's back to the Mickey Mouse Technique